Recipe of the Week
Every week without fail, the Well's Free Market receives bell peppers. This recipe is a fan favorite for our cliental as it is easy to make and requires little ingredients! Enjoy these roasted red peppers on a sandwich, as a side, or on a pizza!
Seasoning to Taste
1. Grill the peppers until they are burnt. If you don't have a grill, broiling the peppers until the skin has peeled off the pepper will also work!
2. Allow to cool and then peel back the skin of the pepper
3. Remove or rinse any seeds
4. Add 2 cloves of peeled whole garlic to your peppers
5. Dress with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
6. Add fresh mint for flavoring and season to taste (If you don't have fresh mint, no worries add dried herbs!)