Recipe of the Week
Sweet Potato Slaw
If you didn't already know that you can eat sweet potato raw, this recipe is going to blow your mind. Use this as a base for your favorite salads or enjoy the way we like to make it!
2 Sweet potato
1/2 a head of cabbage
Salt, Pepper, & Seasoning to taste
1. Shred one large sweet potato using a potato peeler, cheese grater, or food processor
2. Shred half a cabbage by finely chopping or using a food processor
3. Combine shredded sweet potato, cabbage, and drained beans
4. Add lime juice (fresh is always better)
5. In a separate bowl combine olive oil, minced garlic, minced parsley, salt, pepper, and seasoning to taste. Combine and pour over shredded veggies and beans.
6. Mix well and enjoy!